IAN Summit Collateral

Indiana Afterschool Network

According to the IAN website, “Youth spend only 20% of their waking hours in school. How they invest the other 80% of their time is a game-changer.”

PROJECT OVERVIEW

Studies show that middle- and upper-class youth experience 6,000 more hours of enrichment and learning compared to their low-income peers by the 8th grade. High-quality after school programs can help narrow this gap. IAN’s Indiana Summit on Out-of-School Learning is the most visible and important event of the year. 

OUR SOLUTION

Each year, MilesHerndon designs all the materials from the Summit, including the event logo, custom illustrations, program prospectus, marketing materials, signage and requisite swag such as t-shirts and (wait for it) temporary tattoos. We are honored to help generate awareness and engagement for this important organization.   

Project Scope

IAN Conference Logo

IAN Conference Logo

The theme for the IAN Summit has been the same the last few years, but the design changes to communicate a slightly different concept. For last year’s conference, we wanted to promote the idea of connecting communities, educators and ideas from around the state.

IAN Conference Logo

Illustration

IAN Conference Government Illustration IAN Conference Art Museum Illustration
IAN Conference Community Illustration

Collateral

IAN Conference Save the Date
IAN Conference Prospectus
IAN Conference Temporary Tattoo

Like what you see?

More Work

Interested in working together?